Contact Us - If you have questions or want to talk with someone about your role, please contact us.
Integrity—Exhibiting the highest moral, ethical and legal standards.
• Doing the right thing—even when no one else is looking.
• Behaving in a way that is beyond reproach.
• Being impeccable with one’s word.
Teamwork—Putting team success over personal success.
• Gladly pitching in to help, regardless of whose job it is.
• Actively valuing the strengths and talents of others.
• Transcending differences to work in collaboration.
Trust/Respect—Seeing and believing in the good intentions of others.
Interacting with others in a way that makes them feel valued.
• Listening without judging.
• Offering understanding and acceptance.
• Being true to one’s word; following through on promises.
• Demonstrating open and positive communication.
• Being polite and professional at all times.
Care/Compassion—Demonstrating unconditional kindness, concern and empathy.
• Asking, “What if this was my loved one?”
• Exhibiting genuine concern for others.
• Providing support, safety and security.
Ownership/Accountability—Taking personal responsibility for one’s work, actions and feelings.
• Acting as an owner of LifeSkills, Inc.
• Asking, “What can I do to make this the best it can be?”
• Accepting responsibility for and learning from mistakes.
Customer Assisted Quality Experience
Feedback from our customers gives LifeSkills the opportunity to learn and improve. We value feedback about our services and recognize the right of our customers to make a suggestion, or compliment our services.
Please feel free to contact us. We will be glad to answer any questions you have. To contact us by e-mail, click here or e-mail email@example.com To contact us by mail, our business address is 380 Suwannee Trail Street, PO Box 6499, Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42103 To contact us by phone, please feel free to call 270-901-5000.
LifeSkills is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation supported by people like you - people who believe in our mission and want to help the citizens and communities we serve.
Why not make a meaningful contribution today? There are few things you can
do in life that will impact the lives of others more.