Why Choose LifeSkills
LifeSkills employs more then 450 professional staff, with wide range of education and work experience. From Accountants to Caregivers to Administrative Assistants to Therapist… LifeSkills attracts a variety of employees that is diverse. All of our employees are driven by one common purpose, our company Mission and Shared Values.
LifeSkills has been south-central Kentucky’s premier provider of mental health, substance abuse and developmental disabilities services for over 40 years. LifeSkills provides services in 10 counties to more than 12,000 people annually.
LifeSkills offers services in three main areas:
- Mental Health – We offer a wide range of mental health services and therapy. Includes individual, group and family counseling. Our team of professionals include administrative support personnel, para-professionals, case managers, therapist, and psychiatrists.
- Substance Abuse- We offer recovery and treatment options to individuals affected by drug and alcohol problems. Includes inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
- Developmental Disabilities- We support individuals with developmental disabilities using a team approach that partners with individuals and their families to assist them in developing support plans to meet their needs.
To make a difference in the lives of others at LifeSkills, you have to have possess certain characteristics. Compassion, understanding, patience and determination are some of the characteristics we desire in all of our employees.
Employees choose careers at LifeSkills for many reasons. Time and time again through employee surveys, we have learned that people enjoying working for LifeSkills because the work is meaningful, they know they have made a difference in the lives of others. At the end of the day, it’s much more than a paycheck. LifeSkills provides meaningful work with an important mission, all in a great work atmosphere.
Our people are the reason LifeSkills is able to positively impact the lives of thousands each year in our communities. Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
LifeSkills offers benefits to our regular, full-time staff. These benefits are an enhancement to our total compensation plan and provide employees with a variety of options.
Some of the options available to eligible employees include:
– Single coverage offered at no cost to employee. Family plans available as a cafeteria plan.
Vision and Dental Insurance
– Low co-pays and large network of providers.
Medical and Dependent Care Expense Account
– Pre-tax savings through payroll deducation.
– Company provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage.
– Short-term disability and dependent life insurance available.
Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick Leave, and Personal Day
Kentucky Retirement Plan
– defined benefit plan through the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
401(k) Retirement Plan
– taxed deferred savings plan.
If you would like additional information on our benefits package, please feel free to contact us.
The most successful employees at LifeSkills firmly believe in LifeSkills’ valuable mission to our communities. It’s much more than a paycheck. Employees choose to work and make life-long careers at LifeSkills because they know that at the end of the day, they have made a difference in the lives of the people they support.
We offer an excellent work environment with a great team of professionals… all working towards one common purpose.
We offer competitive wages with excellent benefits including health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, and retirement packages.
More than just the great work environment, amazing co-workers, and excellent benefits, LifeSkills offers our employees meaningful work that produces life-changing results for the people we serve.
Choose LifeSkills and make a difference.