- Facilitates the treatment team meetings where therapeutic goals are discussed with team.
- Provides in-home services to the foster youth and therapeutic foster parent.
- Communicates with the parent/guardian, therapist and all other team members to coordinate care and needs in all settings.
Evidence-Based and specialized therapy to address the needs of children and adolescents in therapeutic foster care including individual and family therapy.
- Juvenile Sex Offender (JSO) treatment
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
“Mental illness can happen to anyone, no matter what age, economic status, or race. At any given time, 25 million Americans, nearly one in five, suffer from a clearly diagnosable mental disorder that interferes with employment, attendance at school, or daily life.” –National Association of Mental Health.