All people live, work, and participate as valued and equal members of their communities.
Our Mission is to help people with different abilities have the best lives possible!
We do this by:
- Hiring and retaining qualified, talented, and passionate staff.
- Promoting a culture of integrity, teamwork, and compassion.
- Empowering people to have choice and control in their lives.
- Providing safe and secure homes in the community.
- Offering an array of high quality services to meet individual needs and preferences.
- Communities benefit from the unique abilities, talents, and gifts of all people.
- Everyone deserves the opportunity for a “good life.”
- Great things can be achieved through listening, collaboration, and dedication to purpose.
We Strive to Develop Support Which:
- Provide opportunities for people to form and develop meaningful roles and relationships.
- Utilize person-centered and/or family-centered processes that are developed with affirmation, trust and sensitivity.
- Promote self-determination and honor personal choice.
- Utilize only positive approaches that are based on the highest standard and best practices models.
- Value human, cultural, individual, and family differences.
Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
For assistance and/or mobile response regarding an immediate crisis situation involving a person with an intellectual disability call (270) 784–4623 (available 7 days a week, 24 hours per day). For consultation and/or training regarding an on-going crisis situation involving a person with an intellectual/developmental disability contact the Regional Crisis manager, Jessica Wilson, at (270) 901-5000 ext. 3106 (available Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00).
Participant Directed Services (PDS)
Participant Directed Services (PDS) offers the person more choice and control of his or her Medicaid Waiver funding and services. The person decides who provides services, how much is paid and how, when, and where services are provided. LifeSkills provides Support Brokerage services for the following Medicaid waiver programs: Michelle P. (MPW), Supports for Community Living (SCL) and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) waiver.
Dawn Belek (270) 901-5000 ext 1076